Hi, I am Teresa Cordes. I have had the honor of working for Kearney Public Schools since 1997 as a school counselor. Currently, I work full-time at Central Elementary and I love every minute of it! I love my students, parents, and the awesome staff we have at Central. Central is my “second” family that I hold close to my heart. My “first” family consists of my husband, Kent, my daughter, Claire, my son Eli, and our cat, Dexter! Here are some things that will help you get to know me even better!
- I love chocolate and I eat a lot of peanut butter! (So….. you probably guessed that Recess Peanut Butter cups is one of my favs!)
- I love being with my family and going on trips together!
- I love riding rollercoasters!
- I love walking and do a lot of it in the summer!
- I was a huge baby when I was born – 10lbs 1 oz – I know… my poor mom! J
- I have 3 other siblings – 1 brother and 2 sisters, I am in the middle!
- I love to laugh and have fun with friends!
- Being a school counselor is my dream job!
I am here to help students, staff, and all of my families at Central when they have a need. I love being a helper for any situation that may arise and will always do my best to be supportive! Central is a GREAT school! I will work hard getting to know every family who has the honor of coming to Central and helping you the best I can! Glad you are a Central Cardinal!!!